Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

New Yelp Reviews!





Thank you Sylvie, Angie and Natalie for your new Yelp reviews! I am so grateful to have you in my classes and for your support! Your 5 star reviews made my day! 

Link for Yelp Reviews:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/dennis-guzman-fitness-zumba-los-angeles


Angie: "Dennis is the best zumba instructor i've ever seen!! His class is always full of energy and fun! The best!!!"


Natalie:  "Dennis is awesome! the class is never boring, it's so much fun!"

Sylvie: "I just attended the best Zumba class in the Valley!! I have tried many and this by far beats them all. Dennis is an amazing dancer and a patient encouraging instructor, not to mention his classes are totally budget friendly ($5!!). WOW!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment